You must correctly fill in all sections in the online application form and include all relevant documents listed below. Scan and attach ONE copy of each required document to this application form.
Use the checklist below to ensure that you have provided all the required information and documents. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Providing false or misleading documents will be considered an act of fraud and will not be considered. Should it be later discovered that false or misleading information was included in the application, the scholarship will be terminated.
- A certified recent passport size photograph
- A certified copy of your birth certificate or your passport personal information page
- A certified copy of your graduation and /or completion certificates for each completed secondary/tertiary qualification.
- A certified copy of all academic results or transcripts
- A support letter from your legal spouse (for married applicants).
In-Service scholarship applicants only
- A current curriculum vitae; detailing your education background, job skills and work experience
- A current copy of job description
- A completed and signed endorsement from your employer
Constituency Scholarship applicants only
- A completed and signed endorsement from your Member of Parliament